Bass Floor Company (Sydney) supplies and installs Carpet tiles to customise a space and to create an amazing footscape of colour, pattern and designs that have a seamless appearance.
Carpet tiles are able to lay over most surfaces with minimal disruption, and eliminate the need for electrical disconnections or furniture dismantling and relocation. Typically carpet tiles produce up to 80% less waste than traditional broadloom carpet, with the added advantage that areas of high traffic can be replaced easily whilst other areas can be retained. This allows for huge savings for builders and their clients. Carpet tiles are engineered to last longer, and warranties of up to 15 years are available from suppliers. This makes them an extremely attractive option with less impact on the environment. Carpet tiles have a number of attractive advantages in comparison to hard flooring.
- Comfortable under foot
- Improved sound-proofing and acoustics
- Improved interior climate and air quality
- Reduced risk of slipping - Safety
- Energy Efficient Providing thermal insulation
- Easy to maintain
- Cost effective as they are Wear-resistant and highly durable
- Easy to change
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be combined almost infinitely to produce an extensive collection of patterns, textures and colours.
For these reasons they are commonly used in commercial schools, commercial office buildings, hospitals, office refurbishments, hotels and many other areas.